We spent two months in the Orlando, Florida area at Disney World and RV campgrounds within 25 minutes of the parks. In this episode, we discuss annual passes, COVID, campgrounds, and Magic Kingdom. The episode was getting long, so we are moving part two to next week.
We would love it if you helped us by sharing the podcast with your friends and family.
If you enjoyed this episode of the Off the Beaten Path but Not Lost podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a review, and don’t forget to follow to be notified of new episodes.
Disney World and RV Campgrounds
- Fort Wilderness
- Thousand Trails
- Sherwood Forest RV Resort
- Kissimmee RV Park
- Pirates Of The Caribbean
- Jungle Cruise
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- It’s A Small World
- Under The Sea ~ Journey Of The Little Mermaid
- The Barnstormer
- Mad Tea Party
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Walt Disney’s Carousel Of Progress
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover
- Haunted Mansion
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Astro Orbiter
- Space Mountain
- Dumbo The Flying Elephant
- The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh
- Happily Ever After Fireworks
- Festival Of Fantasy Parade
What we’re digging:
- Tony – FirePit+ Wood & Charcoal Burning Fire Pit
- Kristen – I’m digging my sister’s Twitch. She has a Lego-themed ASMR channel. I’m not a big ASMR person, but I love watching my sister, and I find myself watching it for a long time! Check her out – BRICKclickASMR.
- Kylie – Nintendo Switch Lite
- Lexie – Disney’s Luca