We spent two months in the Orlando, Florida, area at Disney World and RV campgrounds within 25 minutes of the parks. This episode discusses annual passes, COVID, campgrounds, and Magic Kingdom. The episode was getting long, so we are moving part two to next week.
Looking for something specific? 👇
We would love it if you helped us by sharing the podcast with your friends and family.
If you enjoyed this episode of the Off the Beaten Path but Not Lost podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a review, and don’t forget to follow to be notified of new episodes.
SUBSCRIBE: APPLE PODCASTS | PODBEAN | STICHER | SPOTIFY | IHEART RADIO | GOOGLE PODCASTS | PANDORA | TUNEIN
Disney World and RV Campgrounds
- Fort Wilderness
- Thousand Trails
- Sherwood Forest RV Resort
- Kissimmee RV Park
- Pirates Of The Caribbean
- Jungle Cruise
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- It’s A Small World
- Under The Sea ~ Journey Of The Little Mermaid
- The Barnstormer
- Mad Tea Party
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Walt Disney’s Carousel Of Progress
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover
- Haunted Mansion
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Astro Orbiter
- Space Mountain
- Dumbo The Flying Elephant
- The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh
- Happily Ever After Fireworks
- Festival Of Fantasy Parade
What we’re digging:
- Tony – FirePit+ Wood & Charcoal Burning Fire Pit
- Kristen – I’m digging my sister’s Twitch. She has a Lego-themed ASMR channel. I’m not a big ASMR person, but I love watching my sister! It’s actually pretty addicting. Check her out – BRICKclickASMR.
- Kylie – Nintendo Switch Lite
- Lexie – Disney’s Luca
Advertising helps us buy hot chocolate and sometimes pays for fun adventures. You can help support us by clicking on our links or using the referral codes we share. It’s not our primary source of income and is never worth more than your trust. Therefore, you will only see links for things we use and our honest opinions. Check out everything we love, or you can shop on Amazon to help us: thefaiolas.com/amazon.
Enjoyed your podcast and your email with the details and pictures. Can’t wait for part 2.