After leaving the Smokey Mountains, we had five days to drive nine hours to Daytona Beach. Therefore, we took the opportunity to visit a few Harvest Host locations. In this podcast episode, we talk about the Harvest Hosts we visited driving from the Smoky Mountains to Daytona Beach and our adventures in Daytona Beach!
Looking for something specific? 👇
Listen to The Podcast
Hey adventurers! 🚐
Did this episode spark some wanderlust, or did it remind you of one of your own off-the-beaten-path stories? If you felt that campfire friendship while listening, we would be super grateful if you’d take a moment to pop over to Apple Podcasts. Please leave us a rating, maybe say hi in the review section, and don’t forget to subscribe. It’s like giving a friendly nod to a fellow RVer on the open road.
Do you have a hidden gem of a location you think we should explore next? Or maybe a practical tip for full-time RV living? Leave us a message—this journey is all the richer when shared with community.
Links to the Podcast
Driving from Smoky Mountain to Daytona Beach
- If you would like to know more about the Harvest Hosts program, make sure you click our referral link to save 20%
- Bowers Farm in Pomaria, South Carolina
- Bowers Farm is located on land that has been in the family for over 75 years.
- They have cows, sheep, goats, turkeys, rabbits, ducks, pigs, and both meat and egg-producing chickens
- Herd it Here Farm
- The animals on this farm included Cherokee the horse, Tilley the mini horse, Eddie the mini donkey, Alpacas, Pygmy and Fainting goats and chickens
- Debellation Brewery in Richmond Hill, Georgia
- Get updates on live music and events on their Facebook page.
- Daytona Beach area
- Tread Lightly 4wd Way – Jeep Badge of Honor trail
- Angell & Phelps Chocolate Factory
- Sammies Ice Cream and Milkshakes
- WeBoost Drive Reach RV signal booster
Advertising helps us buy hot chocolate and sometimes pays for fun adventures. You can help support us by clicking on our links or using the referral codes we share. It’s not our primary source of income and is never worth more than your trust. Therefore, you will only see links for things we use and our honest opinions. Check out everything we love, or you can shop on Amazon to help us: thefaiolas.com/amazon.