After leaving the Smokey Mountains, we had five days to drive nine hours to Daytona Beach. Therefore, we took the opportunity to visit a few Harvest Host locations. In this podcast episode, we talk about the Harvest Hosts we visited driving from the Smoky Mountains to Daytona Beach and our adventures in Daytona Beach!
Listen to The Podcast
We would love it if you helped us by sharing the podcast with your friends and family.
If you enjoyed this episode of the Off the Beaten Path but Not Lost podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a review, and don’t forget to follow to be notified of new episodes.
Driving from Smoky Mountain to Daytona Beach
- If you would like to know more about the Harvest Hosts program make sure you click our referral link to save 20%
- Bowers Farm in Pomaria, South Carolina
- Bowers Farm is located on land that has been in the family for over 75 years.
- They have cows, sheep, goats, turkeys, rabbits, ducks, pigs, and both meat and egg-producing chickens
- Herd it Here Farm
- The animals on this farm included Cherokee the horse, Tilley the mini horse, Eddie the mini donkey, Alpacas, Pygmy and Fainting goats and chickens
- Debellation Brewery in Richmond Hill, Georgia
- Get updates on live music and events on their Facebook page.
- Daytona Beach area
- Tread Lightly 4wd Way – Jeep Badge of Honor trail
- Angell & Phelps Chocolate Factory
- Sammies Ice Cream and Milkshakes