Oh boy, do we have the Colorado bug. We only spent a few weeks in a tiny area, but we can’t wait to return. For nine days, we stayed near Boulder and drove into the Rocky Mountains as much as we possibly could! Rocky Mountain National Park was absolutely breathtaking!
Listen to the Podcast
We would love it if you helped us by sharing the podcast. Please let your friends and family know about this podcast.
If you enjoyed this episode of the Off the Beaten Path but Not Lost podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a review, and don’t forget to follow to be notified of new episodes.
Links from the Podcast
- Boulder County Fairgrounds Campground
- City of Longmont
- Panorama Point Overlook
- Sunshine Canyon Road Viewpoint
- Estes Park
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- The Jeep Woes fixed at Automotive Authorities
Can’t Miss Segment
- This says it’s only 65FT of gain. It sure felt like more than that! HAHA!