Homeschooling our children was always the plan, even before we decided to take them on this full-time RV journey. This podcast episode discusses how we homeschool on the road and our curriculum.
Looking for something specific? 👇
Listen to the Podcast
Hey adventurers! 🚐
Did this episode spark some wanderlust, or did it remind you of one of your own off-the-beaten-path stories? If you felt that campfire friendship while listening, we would be super grateful if you’d take a moment to pop over to Apple Podcasts. Please leave us a rating, maybe say hi in the review section, and don’t forget to subscribe. It’s like giving a friendly nod to a fellow RVer on the open road.
Do you have a hidden gem of a location you think we should explore next? Or maybe a practical tip for full-time RV living? Leave us a message—this journey is all the richer when shared with community.
Links from the Podcast Episode
The curriculum we use and have used
- We started with Singapore Math
- The Good and Beautiful
- Preschool Prep (my girls love these worksheets, and they even have multiplication and division)
- Math Facts that Stick
- All About Reading (Kylie stopped this in the middle of level 3 because she now takes that time to read independently. Lexie is finishing level 3 but will also stop.)
- All About Spelling
- The Good and Beautiful LA
- Language Lessons for a Living Education
- Different types of handwriting books. (TGTB, Patriotic Penmanship, and other things we pick up. They are always doing something in handwriting)
- Gather Around Mini Units
- The Waldock Way
- Our 50 states – Notgrass
- The Good and Beautiful Units – science
Advertising helps us buy hot chocolate and sometimes pays for fun adventures. You can help support us by clicking on our links or using the referral codes we share. It’s not our primary source of income and is never worth more than your trust. Therefore, you will only see links for things we use and our honest opinions. Check out everything we love, or you can shop on Amazon to help us: thefaiolas.com/amazon.