Homeschooling our children was always the plan, even before we decided to take them on this full-time RV journey. This podcast episode discusses how we homeschool on the road and our curriculum.
Looking for something specific? 👇
Listen to the Podcast
We would love it if you helped us by sharing the podcast with your friends and family.
If you enjoyed this episode of the Off the Beaten Path but Not Lost podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a review, and don’t forget to follow to be notified of new episodes.
SUBSCRIBE: APPLE PODCASTS | PODBEAN | STICHER | SPOTIFY | IHEART RADIO | GOOGLE PODCASTS | PANDORA | TUNEIN
Links from the Podcast Episode
- Alexis from Never Say Someday
- Rootless Living – March/April 2022
- HSLDA – Homeschool Laws
- Texas Laws
- Printer (The best printer)
- Media Center / Rolling Cart
The curriculum we use and have used
- We started with Singapore Math
- The Good and Beautiful
- Preschool Prep (my girls love these worksheets, and they even have multiplication and division)
- Math Facts that Stick
- All About Reading (Kylie stopped this in the middle of level 3 because she now takes that time to read independently. Lexie is finishing level 3 but will also stop.)
- All About Spelling
- The Good and Beautiful LA
- Language Lessons for a Living Education
- Different types of handwriting books. (TGTB, Patriotic Penmanship, and other things we pick up. They are always doing something in handwriting)
- Gather Around Mini Units
- The Waldock Way
- Our 50 states – Notgrass
- The Good and Beautiful Units – science
Advertising helps us buy hot chocolate and sometimes pays for fun adventures. You can help support us by clicking on our links or using the referral codes we share. It’s not our primary source of income and is never worth more than your trust. Therefore, you will only see links for things we use and our honest opinions. Check out everything we love, or you can shop on Amazon to help us: thefaiolas.com/amazon.