JEEP Trails! One of our favorite family adventures is going on a Jeep trail. We bought MT Rush (our Jeep) in South Dakota around the 4th of July in 2020—we talked about it in episode 11 of the podcast. It has been the single most fun purchase we have ever made. In this episode, we discuss a bunch of trails we have done over the last few years.
Looking for something specific? 👇
Listen to the Podcast
Hey adventurers! 🚐
Did this episode spark some wanderlust, or did it remind you of one of your own off-the-beaten-path stories? If you felt that campfire friendship while listening, we would be super grateful if you’d take a moment to pop over to Apple Podcasts. Please leave us a rating, maybe say hi in the review section, and don’t forget to subscribe. It’s like giving a friendly nod to a fellow RVer on the open road.
Do you have a hidden gem of a location you think we should explore next? Or maybe a practical tip for full-time RV living? Leave us a message—this journey is all the richer when shared with community.
Links from the podcast
Things we bought for the Jeep
- Badland Apex 12,000lb Winch
- Discount Tire for tires and wheels.
- AEV 2.5″ Lift – We will discuss this in a future podcast, but we bought the lift from Summit 4X4 Company in Prescott, Arizona.
- Light bar
- Front Bumper
- South Marble Head Loop – Drummond Island
- Fins & Things – Moab, Utah
- Schnebly Hill Trail – Sedona, AZ
- Table Mesa Road – New River, AZ
- Blacktail Wild Bill
- Monument Ridge
- Tread Lightly 4-Wheel Drive Trail
- Stony Lonesome OHV Park
Las Vegas, Nevada
- The Barry M. Goldwater Air Force Range to border wall
- Cipriano Pass – The Barry M. Goldwater Air Force Range
- Laguna Mountain Trail
- Castle Dome Mountain
- Fortuna Mine Trail
Table Mesa, Arizona
- Table Mesa Road Trail – Badge of Honor trail
Phoenix Area, Arizona
- Salt River / Bulldog Canyon Trail
Advertising helps us buy hot chocolate and sometimes pays for fun adventures. You can help support us by clicking on our links or using the referral codes we share. It’s not our primary source of income and is never worth more than your trust. Therefore, you will only see links for things we use and our honest opinions. Check out everything we love, or you can shop on Amazon to help us: thefaiolas.com/amazon.