We stayed two weeks moochdocking with family in Michigan. It was wonderful to catch up and get caught up on some repairs. In this episode, we also talk about places to visit and do on the East side of Michigan.
Listen to the Podcast
We would love it if you helped us by sharing the podcast. Please let your friends and family know about this podcast.
If you enjoyed this episode of the Off the Beaten Path but Not Lost podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a review, and don’t forget to follow to be notified of new episodes.
Cuyahoga Valley National Park
What is it? Driveway camping at a family member or friend’s house
- Our Victron Multiplus 3000 inverter has a power assist mode that allows us to use a 15 amp wall plug along with our battery bank to power our RV!
- We used our onboard water source instead of a hose connection, so we didn’t fill our holding tanks as fast. We were able to go seven full days before we had to dump.
Places to visit on the East side of Michigan
- Port Huron
- Bronner’s Christmas Store
- Zehnders Family Style restaurant
- Flint Farmers Market
- Tawas/East Tawas
- One of the places that started our local pizza obsession – G’s Pizzeria
- Rogers City
- Ocqueoc Falls, the only major waterfall in the Lower Peninsula
- Mackinaw City
- Mackinac Island
Tony wanted me to share this commercial with you – Buttery Flaky Crust – We talk about it in the bloopers. HAHA!