Arizona is a popular winter destination for RVers. We spent the winter visiting and playing in Arizona, and on the 7th episode of the podcast, we share places to stay in Arizona and some fun Jeep trails.
Looking for something specific? 👇
Listen to the Podcast
Hey adventurers! 🚐
Did this episode spark some wanderlust, or did it remind you of one of your own off-the-beaten-path stories? If you felt that campfire friendship while listening, we would be super grateful if you’d take a moment to pop over to Apple Podcasts. Please leave us a rating, maybe say hi in the review section, and don’t forget to subscribe. It’s like giving a friendly nod to a fellow RVer on the open road.
Do you have a hidden gem of a location you think we should explore next? Or maybe a practical tip for full-time RV living? Leave us a message—this journey is all the richer when shared with community.
Cities we visited
- Tusayan (Grand Canyon)
- New River
Places to stay in Arizona
- National Forest
- The Barry M. Goldwater Air Force Range
Thousand Trails and Encore Parks
Other places to stay in Arizona
- There are 20 Thousand Trails and Encore parks in AZ, but many are age qualified.
- 34(ish) Arizona State Campgrounds
- KOA has 13 parks
- RV Life has 808 RV Parks, RV Resorts, & Campgrounds in Arizona
- Woodchute Trail
- A trail inside The Barry M. Goldwater Air Force Range to border wall
- Cipriano Pass – The Barry M. Goldwater Air Force Range
- Laguna Mountain Trail
- Castle Dome Mountain
- Fortuna Mine Trail
- Table Mesa Road Trail – Badge of Honor trail
- Salt River / Bulldog Canyon Trail