Arizona is a popular winter destination for RVers. We spent the winter visiting and playing in Arizona and on the 7th episode of the podcast we share places to stay in Arizona and some fun Jeep trails.
Listen to the Podcast
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Podbean | Sticher | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Google Podcasts | Pandora | TuneIn
We would love it if you helped us by sharing the podcast. Please let your friends and family know about this podcast.
If you enjoyed this episode of the Off the Beaten Path but Not Lost podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a review, and don’t forget to follow to be notified of new episodes.
Cities we visited
- Tusayan (Grand Canyon)
- New River
Places to stay in Arizona
- National Forest
- The Barry M. Goldwater Air Force Range
Thousand Trails and Encore Parks
Other places to stay in Arizona
- There are 20 Thousand Trails and Encore parks in AZ, but many are age qualified.
- 34(ish) Ariozna State Campgrounds
- KOA has 13 parks
- RV Life has 808 RV Parks, RV Resorts, & Campgrounds in Arizona
- Woodchute Trail
- A trail inside The Barry M. Goldwater Air Force Range to border wall
- Cipriano Pass – The Barry M. Goldwater Air Force Range
- Laguna Mountain Trail
- Castle Dome Mountain
- Fortuna Mine Trail
- Table Mesa Road Trail – Badge of Honor trail
- Salt River / Bulldog Canyon Trail