Glacier National Park is on our top 5 list of National Parks we’ve visited. We visited the park in July/August of 2021 for the first time and were completely shocked at how gorgeous this park was. This year we only had a short time to visit the park on our fast track to North Dakota.
Listen to the Podcast
Links from the Podcast
- Gypsy Audio Tour (the set we bought)
- Going to the sun road pass
- Parks with Glaciers
- Grand Teton National Park
- Mount Rainier National Park
- Olympic National Park
- North Cascades National Park has the highest concentration of glaciers in the lower 48 states
- Blacktail Wild Bill Trail
Hikes (or Walks with the Dogs)
Hungry Horse Reservoir Dam. It’s 17 minutes from Glacier National Park. Very short, we made this into about 1.5 miles.
If you’re willing to go a little farther away, 44 minutes, Wayfarers State Park Loop is a loop trail with the chance of swimming in Flathead lake.
Sign up and enjoy your free Trails Offroad™ account to start exploring Limited Access and All-Access Preview Trail Guides.
Signing up is always free. No credit card is required.