You know you love a place when you find yourself coming back again and again. South Dakota is that place for us. The Black Hills are so gorgeous, and we love this state. This is the RV guide to South Dakota, we tell you about our most recent stay in South Dakota. In our review segment, we talk to you about upgrading the coach to help it drive better.
Listen to the Podcast
We would love it if you helped us by sharing the podcast. Please let your friends and family know about this podcast.
If you enjoyed this episode of the Off the Beaten Path but Not Lost podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a review, and don’t forget to follow to be notified of new episodes.
Where we Stayed
- Heartland RV park: we like this park. It’s clean, they allow packages, laundry, and have a heated swimming pool and hot tub.
- We met Olivia and Nathan from ON World Travel, and they have a great Youtube channel.
- We boondocked in the Black Hills National Forest near Keystone and at the famous Badlands boondocking area.
Places to Visit
- Custer State Park
- Custer Wildlife Loop Road
- Iron Mountain Road
- Dinosaur Museum
- Needles Highway
- Mount Rushmore Lighting Ceremony
- City of Presidents Walk
- Spearfish Canyon scenic drive
- Bridal Veil Falls
- Gypsy Guide
- Badlands National Park
- Places we visited the last time that didn’t have time this visit but you should if you have time.
- Crazy Horse Memorial
- Wind Cave National Park
- Front and rear Sumo Springs suspension upgrade
- Front Sway Bar “cheap handling fix” (at your own risk)