Meet the Faiolas
We started our full-time RV lifestyle in January 2019 and life on the road in December. Every day is a blessing, and another day we can’t believe we get to live this wonderful lifestyle. In January 2019, we finished selling all our belongings, including our home, and moved to Texas. Tony transferred his job while we spent a year becoming residents of Texas. In December, he “retired,” and we started on our journey. The best thing we decided as a family was to live this lifestyle. The second best thing we ever did was buy a Jeep. HAHA! The adventures are now off the beaten path with non-stop breathtaking views. We would love for you to join us on our journey as we share through our podcast, blog posts, and videos. You will find information on campgrounds, National Parks, Jeep trails, homeschool, off-the-beaten-path adventures, and so much more.
- I think the laugh of my two beautiful and strong daughter’s is the best sound in the world.
- Road Trips make me happy.
- Politics is a HUGE part of my life.
- And Football. Go MSU!
- I have a sweet spot for all things chocolate… brownies, cupcakes, cookies!
- I don’t know how to use a curling iron.
- I would starve if Tony didn’t cook for me.
- Proud Dad with all the jokes and cargo shorts.
- I take too many pictures of sunrises and sunsets.
- I love music! I’m a rocker through and through.
- I love kayaking, camping, survivalist skills (because zombies).
- Firearms instructor with a passion for all things 2A.
- Love Detroit sports and some others that I can’t make public.
- I’m obsessed with mountains. I can hardly wait to knock some off my bucket list.
- Motorsports fanatic.
- Fur Dad to Dexter and Elsa.
- Not a fan of spiders…
- I love all animals, but horses are my favorite.
- Neapolitan ice cream is yummy!
- I love being homeschooled.
- I miss my cousins in Michigan.
- I can’t wait to see have seen wild mustangs.
- I’ve been indoor skydiving
- I love Dwayne Johnson and Chris Pratt
- My favorite color is green.
- I don’t like my hair in ponytails.
- I love stairs.
- I want to see a hurricane.
- I’m a bug finder.
- I don’t like going to hot states.
- I love playing with my sister.
- Spider-man is my favorite movie.