In episode 91 of Off the Beaten Path But Not Lost, we update you on the last few weeks. What we still need to get finished with our RV remodels, health updates, and finishing up our time in Michigan. We also talk about where we are now!
Looking for something specific? 👇
Listen to the podcast
Hey adventurers! 🚐
Did this episode spark some wanderlust, or did it remind you of one of your own off-the-beaten-path stories? If you felt that campfire friendship while listening, we would be super grateful if you’d take a moment to pop over to Apple Podcasts. Please leave us a rating, maybe say hi in the review section, and don’t forget to subscribe. It’s like giving a friendly nod to a fellow RVer on the open road.
Do you have a hidden gem of a location you think we should explore next? Or maybe a practical tip for full-time RV living? Leave us a message—this journey is all the richer when shared with community.
Links from the Podcast
- City of International Falls
- The International Falls Bass Championship 2023
- Lawn Mower Races
- Voyageurs National Park
- The Pines of Kabetogama Lake Resort (Boat rental)
- Episode 89: RV Trip Planning: Tools, Apps, and Tips for a Successful Adventure
- Membership with Dayton Society of Natural History / Boonshoft
- Association of Science and Technology Centers (ASTC)
- Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA)
- Association of Children’s Museums (ACM)