The RV lifestyle is a hot topic when we meet new people—they always have TONS of questions. This episode of the podcast is all the questions we get asked.
Looking for something specific? 👇
Follow us on Instagram for more up-to-date photos and stories.
We would love it if you helped us by sharing the podcast with your friends and family.
If you enjoyed this episode of the Off the Beaten Path but Not Lost podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a review, and don’t forget to follow to be notified of new episodes.
SUBSCRIBE: APPLE PODCASTS | PODBEAN | STICHER | SPOTIFY | IHEART RADIO | GOOGLE PODCASTS | PANDORA | TUNEIN
Podcasts we discussed
- What to look for when getting RV memberships, and are they worth it?
- Selling our home and establishing Texas as our domicile
- Selling everything, we own to go full-time RV living
- What’s our plan for 2022 and why did we start full-time RVing
- 2021 Recap
- How do you get packages and mail while living full-time in an RV?
- How do you live in an RV with your family?
- RV living is not always pretty –things do break
- Move day and road trip tips to keep families happy
Send us your questions: We have set up a voicemail where you can leave messages, and we will play your question on the podcast (unless you tell us to answer the question and not play your recording). We’re excited to hear your questions! (810) 373-2020
Advertising helps us buy hot chocolate and sometimes pays for fun adventures. You can help support us by clicking on our links or using the referral codes we share. It’s not our primary source of income and is never worth more than your trust. Therefore, you will only see links for things we use and our honest opinions. Check out everything we love, or you can shop on Amazon to help us: thefaiolas.com/amazon.