That’s a wrap for Florida until next time. We had so much fun the last few weeks. In this episode of Off the Beaten path but not lost, we discuss the last few weeks in Florida. We discussed some of the fun adventures and great Bondockers Welcome Hosts that we enjoyed.
Looking for something specific? 👇
Listen to the Podcast
We would love it if you helped us by sharing the podcast with your friends and family.
If you enjoyed this episode of the Off the Beaten Path but Not Lost podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a review, and don’t forget to follow to be notified of new episodes.
SUBSCRIBE: APPLE PODCASTS | PODBEAN | STICHER | SPOTIFY | IHEART RADIO | GOOGLE PODCASTS | PANDORA | TUNEIN
Links from the Podcast
- Rose Bay
- Daytona Beach
- NASA Rocket Launch Schedule
- Topics RV Resort (Spring Hill)
- Little Toot
- Tampa Bay Water Sports
- Clearwater Beach
- Pier 60
- Boondockers welcome
- Charlies Suwanee River house (Bell, FL)
- Quiet Time Acres (Tallahassee, FL)
- Oral-B Kids Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush Featuring Disney Princess
- Oral-B Genius X, Electric Toothbrush with Artificial Intelligence (Kristen’s)
- Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser
Advertising helps us buy hot chocolate and sometimes pays for fun adventures. You can help support us by clicking on our links or using the referral codes we share. It’s not our primary source of income and is never worth more than your trust. Therefore, you will only see links for things we use and our honest opinions. Check out everything we love, or you can shop on Amazon to help us: thefaiolas.com/amazon.