We found this lost podcast episode while preparing to do episode 30! You will hear that episode next week. We finish our story about selling our home and establishing Texas as our domicile. You can listen to why we decided to start this journey in episode 27 and how we sold all our things and got ready to live in an RV in episode 28.
Looking for something specific? 👇
Listen to the Podcast
We would love it if you helped us by sharing the podcast with your friends and family.
If you enjoyed this episode of the Off the Beaten Path but Not Lost podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a review, and don’t forget to follow to be notified of new episodes.
SUBSCRIBE: APPLE PODCASTS | PODBEAN | STICHER | SPOTIFY | IHEART RADIO | GOOGLE PODCASTS | PANDORA | TUNEIN
Steps we took to become a Texas resident
- Blog post: Steps we took to become a full-time RV family and achieve our epic dream
- Blog post: Welcome to Texas!
- Set up a mailing address with Escapees
- Department of Public Safety for driver’s licenses and voter registrations
- Get your vehicles inspected before getting them registered.
- After getting your driver’s licenses and inspection stickers, you can get them registered at the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles.
Other links in this Episode
Advertising helps us buy hot chocolate and sometimes pays for fun adventures. You can help support us by clicking on our links or using the referral codes we share. It’s not our primary source of income and is never worth more than your trust. Therefore, you will only see links for things we use and our honest opinions. Check out everything we love, or you can shop on Amazon to help us: thefaiolas.com/amazon.