RVing with pets can be challenging, but if you love dogs as much as us, finding ways to make it work is necessary. In this podcast, we’re going to give you tips for traveling with dogs. Your pet can struggle with adjusting to this lifestyle, so it’s essential to ensure you have done everything possible to make it easier for your furry family member.
Listen to Podcast
We would love it if you helped us by sharing the podcast with your friends and family.
If you enjoyed this episode of the Off the Beaten Path but Not Lost podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a review, and don’t forget to follow to be notified of new episodes.
Links from the podcast
- Freya’s heartbeat stuffed animal is great for calming the dog in the crate as a puppy.
- Waterproof Dog Blanket
- Dog Comb
- Orthopedic bed
- Memory Foam Dog Bed
- Light Weight 30 Foot Dog Training Leash
- Dog Inside Vinyl Sticker Decal – We got these after the podcast and love them!
- 10ft Dog Tie Out Cable
- MudBuster Portable Dog Paw Washer
- Andis UltraEdge Detachable Clipper Blade
- Stainless Steel Attachment Guide Comb Set
- Andis UltraEdge Super 2-Speed Detachable Blade Clipper
- Portable Folding Soft Dog Travel Crate Kennel
- Dog Poop Bags
- No-Spill Pet Water Bowl
- Pet Temperature Monitor – We don’t have this one personally but this is what we’re talking about on the podcast.
- Wyze Cam Pan v2 1080p Pan