After our stay near Daytona, we headed toward Bradenton, stopping at Orlando on the way. We will tell you some things to do in the city of Bradenton. We also talk about Tony’s unlucky (and lucky) lesson he learned at the campground in this episode.
Listen to the Podcast
We would love it if you helped us by sharing the podcast with your friends and family.
If you enjoyed this episode of the Off the Beaten Path but Not Lost podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a review, and don’t forget to follow to be notified of new episodes.
Links from the podcast
- Kissimmee RV Park
- Sherwood Forest Encore Park.
- We have two podcast episodes on Disney, and you can find those at thefaiolas.com/4 and thefaiolas.com/5
- Thousand Trails Orlando RV Resort.
- The City of Bradenton
- Winter Quarters Manatee RV
- Manatee Viewing Center, Appollo Beach
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge
- Interesting fact – The Bridge was struck by a ship and collapsed in 1980 and 35 people died.
- Tony went to a racing event called the 2.4 hours of LeMullets at The Freedom Factory!
Make sure that you lock up your things, even when you trust the campground. Winter Quarters Manatee RV is a very nice campground but there was still someone that came into the park to cause problems. This is not the first time and probably won’t be the last that we have to deal with things being stolen.