After our stay near Daytona, we headed toward Bradenton, stopping at Orlando on the way. We will tell you some things to do in the city of Bradenton. In this episode, we also talk about Tony's unlucky (and lucky) lesson he learned at the campground.
Looking for something specific? 👇
Listen to the Podcast
Hey adventurers! 🚐
Did this episode spark some wanderlust, or did it remind you of one of your own off-the-beaten-path stories? If you felt that campfire friendship while listening, we would be super grateful if you’d take a moment to pop over to Apple Podcasts. Please leave us a rating, maybe say hi in the review section, and don’t forget to subscribe. It’s like giving a friendly nod to a fellow RVer on the open road.
Do you have a hidden gem of a location you think we should explore next? Or maybe a practical tip for full-time RV living? Leave us a message—this journey is all the richer when shared with community.
Links from the podcast
- Kissimmee RV Park
- Sherwood Forest Encore Park.
- We have two podcast episodes on Disney, and you can find those at thefaiolas.com/4 and thefaiolas.com/5
- Thousand Trails Orlando RV Resort.
- The City of Bradenton
- Winter Quarters Manatee RV
- Manatee Viewing Center, Appollo Beach
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge
- Interesting fact – A ship struck the Bridge and collapsed in 1980, and 35 people died.
- Tony attended a racing event called the 2.4 hours of LeMullets at The Freedom Factory!
Make sure that you lock up your things, even when you trust the campground. Winter Quarters Manatee RV is a very nice campground, but someone still came into the park to cause problems. This is not the first time and probably won't be the last that we have to deal with things being stolen.